- Originally from the Twin Cities area, I moved to the northwest suburbs of Denver in 1998. During my high-school realm of math and science courses, I found time capturing the world through digital media with his point-n-shoot camera and self-taught the basics of composition and creativity. Throughout college, I continued to developed my shooting personality and individual traits that allowed me to cover campus events and university organizations. After college I have been on-site photo-documenting local events across the Rocky Mountain area.The Charm
- I'm a witty, upbeat character that dedicates my work to the very end. This red-head can be easily approached and can chat-up a storm with ease!Shooting Philosophy
- Professionally I strive to shoot for "final print", where images are typically untouched, outside of color correction, in post-production. To capture the real-life intensity and action of the events that unfold in front of the lens, I utilize a wide range of settings to attain the proper and exposure composition. Images can be easily personalized with specific creativity upon request; please contact
myself directly for more details.Ambition
- I want to give you the best results imaginable during each and every photoshoot. With engaging with you beforehand, listening to questions and concerns, I aspire to make your time remember-able and enjoyable. Equipment Specs
- I proudly shoots with Canon digital-SLR camera bodies with an array of lenses and accessories. I am always is on the prowl to try different focal lengths and lighting compositions to depict any favored mood throughout an photo-session.